Woo hoo! I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! It’s an award, awarded to bloggers by other bloggers.
I was nominated by the fabulous Hannah, from Hannah Goes To France. Thank you, Hannah! Her blog is a beautiful blog, not only about her experience with TAPIF (Teaching Assistant Program in France) but also other travels, her love for teaching, and her love of learning.
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you enjoy, and let them know that you have nominated them.
Seven Facts About Myself
- I am first generation American and of Portuguese descent.
- I have tap danced for over 8 years and dibble dabbled in other types of dance.
- The first instrument I learned to play was the violin, then the cello, guitar, and finally ukulele.
- My absolute favorite TV series to date is Game of Thrones.
- I starred in my high school’s musical production of “Anything Goes” as one of the tap dancing “angels”- I think my character’s name was Chastity.
- 90’s alternative is one of my favorite musical genres.
- I’ve traveled to about 10 different states in the U.S. (11 in February) and 6 different countries.
Fifteen Thirteen Blogs I Enjoy- I couldn’t quite get to 15. I’m still pretty new at this blogging shindig.
- Hannah Goes to France– Is it possible to be nominated twice? 😉 Hannah’s blog has inspired me in many ways. Career and travel-wise. It also got me thinking about creating this blog!
- Vittle Monster– Love all the food posts and photos on this blog!
- One Man’s Meat– This dude is hilarious and a boss in the kitchen.
- Foodisthebestshitever– #truth
- Thoughts with Carly– an enjoyable blog on different topics!
- Don Charisma– pensive, deep, and beautiful. Gorgeous photo posts as well as quotes, opinions/thoughts, and travels.
- Tobefree– I live vicariously through her.
- Cooking with a Wallflower– Delicious recipes that seem easy to make! Beautiful photos and fun posts.
- Stephanie Eusebi Nutrition and Wellness– a blog full of excellent health tips!
- Kelzbelz photography– #realtalk
- Cristian Mihai– beautifully written blog posts that provoke emotion and thought. Genuine and my first follower!
- Mexican Frodo– also living vicariously through him and his travels.
- Homemade With Mess– yummy recipes that make my mouth water.